Reimbursement Master Program
Learn step-by-step instructions and requirements to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement for your company.
Our Reimbursement Master Program is designed to help those in the DMEPOS industry become more familiar in the billing arena and learn the basics of reimbursement. Created by Ronda Buhrmester and Dan Fedor from the VGM and U.S. Rehab Reimbursement Team, this two-phase online program was designed for all levels within the DME company, from intake, customer service, delivery technicians and clinicians, to the billing department, compliance and managers.
U.S. Rehab Members: $249
- Learn the fundamentals of DMEPOS reimbursement
- Certification is earned upon passing the Basic Level final exam
U.S. Rehab Members: $349
- Dive further into the details of reimbursement, including billing of repairs, working audits, handling denials, and more
- Certification is earned upon passing the Master’s Level final exam, webinar participation, and in-depth claims case study review
- Target Students: billers, auditors, compliance personnel and managers or supervisors
U.S. Rehab will continue to advocate for the CRT industry at the National CRT Leadership and Advocacy Conference in Arlington, VA from April 25th-April 26th.
View U.S. Rehab's growing Educational Online Course Catalog
Join U.S. Rehab and get your staff trained and ready to provide excellent service today!
Call U.S. Rehab at 800-987-7342 for more information.