Assistive Technology Training Program (ATTP)
The Assistive Technology Training Program (ATTP) has been designed for therapists and suppliers new to the area of Assistive Technology or who have practiced in only one area of technology application.
The ATTP is a self-study program that includes content areas written specifically for exam preparation as well as self-administered computer graded tests to evaluate progress with each of the ten units. The ATTP qualifies you for 30 Continuing Education Credits (CEC's) through IACET. Certificates of completion will be provided by U.S. Rehab.
The ATTP is not intended to reveal specific contents of the RESNA exam. Rather, the purpose is to cover the basic content areas and provide a possible plan of study to meet your individual needs.
- Seating and Wheeled Mobility
- Alternative Computer Access
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Environmental Control Applications Technology related to safe wheelchair transportation
- AT applications in the work place, at home, in school and during recreational activities
$450 VGM Members
$350 U.S. Rehab Members
- Available to purchase online
- VGM and U.S. Rehab members:
Call us prior to purchase for your discount code 800-987-7342
- Are you interested in membership? Learn about U.S. Rehab Membership
View U.S. Rehab's growing Educational Online Course Catalog
Join U.S. Rehab and get your staff trained and ready to provide excellent service today!
Call U.S. Rehab at 800-987-7342 for more information.