Friday September 13, 2019 - September 15, 2019
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Hall C
Fri. 11am-5pm | Sat. 11am-5pm | Sun 11am-4pm
To learn more, click here.
American Academy for Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Medicine Annual Meeting
Tuesday September 17, 2019 - September 21, 2019
Critical Components to Creating a Profitable Repair Department
Tuesday September 17, 2019 - September 17, 2019
Presenters: Dan Fedor, Director of Reimbursement and Education, U.S. Rehab | Ron Turzy, National VP of Complex Rehab, U.S. Rehab | Matt Macpherson, President, FIOS DME Repair Training, LLC
Being a great provider of mobility products means operating a great repair department. Some providers are so focused on selling new products that they neglect to perform the timely and accurate repairs that are so essential to keeping their existing customers’ equipment functional! Customers always remember those who take care of them after the initial delivery, and may even be willing to switch providers if they feel that the service they’re receiving leaves something to be desired.
• Discover how to provide your technicians with quality education and training.
• Learn how to make it easy for technicians to track their billable labor hours.
• Create a quick reference guide to assist with the necessary documentation for repairs/replacements in order to maximize reimbursement.
Click here to listen to the recording.
Be Aware: Group 2 Support Surfaces Now a Prior Auth – Avoid the Denial
Wednesday September 25, 2019 - September 25, 2019
Presenter: Ronda Buhrmester, Sr. Director Payer Relations and Reimbursement, VGM
The condition of payment prior authorization (COPPA) is moving into Group 2 Support Surfaces with the first phase beginning in July 2019. The following five HCPCS codes are affected E0193, E0277, E0371, E0372, and E0372. The process started in July for four states with phase 2 moving nationally in October 2019. The first phase included the states of California, New Jersey, Indiana, and North Carolina. In this webinar, we will discuss the process for submitting a prior authorization. All types of suppliers are encouraged to join because there are 135 HCPCS codes on the master list (a group of code that could potentially move to the required prior authorization list), some of which are E1390, E0466, and E2402.
• Discuss the process for submitting a prior authorization to Medicare.
• Review the requirements to get the approval the first time of submission.
• Identify the other potential HCPCS codes included on the master list for the possibility of a prior authorization in the future.
• Understand the importance of educating referrals sooner rather than later.
Click here to learn more and to register.
MNCHA Annual Meeting
Thursday September 26, 2019